Age: 1.5+ (as on 31st May)
- Shapes and Colors: Introduction to basic/primary colors and shapes followed by more advanced shapes and colors by means of our ‘Early Concept Books’ and everyday activities.
- Numeracy: Introducing numeracy i.e., one-to-one correspondence, counting and numbers from 1-10 with the help of resources such as magnetic numbers, tracing activities and a ‘Mathematics Readiness’ book.
- Alphabet knowledge: identification of letters of the alphabet (Capital Letters) with the aid of customized ‘Alphabet reading cards’, magnetic letters and a ‘Reading Readiness’ book.
- Language Enrichment: Focus on language and mainly concentrating on vocabulary development.
- Physical development as an important part of the program as it is essential to develop gross-motor and fine-motor skills. Suggested activities that can be carried out indoors/outdoors such as barefoot exploration, ball games, play dough fun and coloring activities etc.
- Thematic Approach with a new theme every month – eg: All about me (My Body), Animals, Transportation etc. These themes will dictate everyday activities including scrapbook activities.
- Music and Movement are a great part of this program! We introduce old rhymes and new age rhymes and with dance so kids can explore and control their body movements- along with a Rhymes Book and the Elly Web App which is home to a collection of Rhymes and music.
- Sorting: learning to sort, classify, and work with objects.
- Predicting: asking and answering questions.
- Learning to recall and retell stories.
What our parents have to say...
It is difficult to notice the difference between the two since they are similar in the aspect that both involve the schooling of your child
The decision to start homeschooling is a brave one. While some parents (especially those with a teaching background) already make this decision from an early
Your Guide to Effective homeschooling
Passing on some of the expertise we’ve gained over the years to you. Just starting to homeschool your child? Don’t worry, we got you!